Use the FastSpring App to create your Storefronts and all associated attributes, including products, prices, and promotions.
- When you sign up at FastSpring, you get a new account with one Store.
- Storefronts defines your products, offers, promotions, email design, default currency, and other major settings.
- Your FastSpring Store can consist of one or more Storefronts that define the web interface presented to customers with options to override many Store settings.
A Product in your FastSpring store is a sellable item that can be added to the cart and checked out. Products are defined at the Store level. Any product in the Store can be purchased through any Storefront and accessed through the FastSpring API and Store Builder Library.
- Products have a title, description, and a price defined in multiple currencies with optional discounts.
- Subscriptions are products that typically involve future charges to the customer, either on an automatic interval or on demand, and do not require the customer to re-enter payment information.
- Product Bundles group multiple products together for a predefined amount, either for convenience or to discount the group compared to each item purchased separately.
Product Variations allow you to create a clone of your product and only change specific details such as price or description. Variations are useful when you want to use the original product and fulfillment with a discount or some other adjustment.
- Product Offers: Display cross-sell and upsell suggestions for your customers.
- Product Options: In Web Storefronts, Product Options appear as subordinate or dependent items indented below the triggering products rather than as separate line items.
- Create and Edit a Subscription
- Managed Subscriptions
- Manual Renewal Subscriptions
- Managing your Subscriptions
- Pausing Subscriptions
- FastSpring provides secure global payment processing for all popular payment methods in 15+ languages and 20+ currencies
- FastSpring handles tax collection , including US state sales taxes and Value-Added Tax (VAT) net pricing mode or VAT gross pricing mode
- You control when and how to receive payouts with many transfer methods and currency options
- FastSpring Consumer Support helps your customers with all aspects of purchasing, payment, and fulfillment of licenses or activation
- FastSpring fulfillment options include complete delivery of your digital products with file downloads, license distribution, and customizable fulfillment notifications
- Customize your Web Storefront or Popup Storefront
- Optimization: FastSpring Extensions include web analytics and other tools to help you optimize your shopping cart and conversions.
- See FastSpring Checkout Options
- Developer Documentation Hub
- FastSpring API is a REST API that you can use to pass and retrieve information between your store and website.
- Webhooks for advanced integration and tracking events
- Extensions Overview for out-of-the-box third-party integrations.
Updated 2 months ago