You can display a drift chatbot directly on your Interactive Quotes. Prospects may use Drift for the following:
- Ask questions to a live representative.
- Have a scripted conversation when representatives are unavailable.
- Schedule appointments.
You can also use the Drift chatbot to generate leads when prospects are not ready to call you.
Drift will not be visible on screens narrower than 960px.
- Create an account on Drift.
- Customize the appearance of your Drift Chatbot. If this is your first time creating a Drift, skip the verification step by pasting an invalid URL.
- Click Verify > Continue to Dashboard.
- From the Drift Dashboard, click Settings > App Settings > Drift Widget.
- In the Interactive Quotes site, navigate to Settings > Integrations. On the Drift tile, click Connect.
- Paste the App ID in the field.
After you install Drift in your Interactive Quotes, you can access recorded data from app.drift.com.
Updated 2 months ago