The SBL communicates with your FastSpring Store to display product information and initiate transactions and sessions on your website. Store Builder Library sessions include the following:
- Order-Level Directives: Retrieve information regarding current order sessions.
- Product-Level Directives: Retrieve information regarding individual products.
- Actions: Use directives to initiate a behavior against the SBL.
Use the script below to initialize each script. Then, incorporate codes as simple or advanced as you would like. Insert the URL of the desired storefront after data-storefront=’ to apply the script to a specific storefront.
|Body of the script
|Indicates the SBL version
- Navigate to Storefronts > Popup Storefronts.
- On the applicable Popup Storefront, click Products.
- In the Main Products field, type the name of the product you wish to add. Repeat as necessary.
- Save your changes.