PayPal transfers: Your PayPal email must match your FastSpring Payouts email. To change your FastSpring Payouts email, log in to FastSpring Payouts and navigate to Settings > Preferences > Notifications.
Wire transfers: If you set up a wire transfer, we recommend you send the Hyperwallet FS Relationship Letter to your bank and tell them you are expecting recurring wire transfers from this sender.
Configure your Transfer Method
- Under Add New Transfer Method, select your country and currency.
- Select a transfer method and click Continue.
- Enter your account details as requested, and click Continue.
- Carefully verify that your information is correct and click Confirm.
There are two options available initiate transfers:
- Manual Transfer: If you want to preview FX rates before each transfer, initiate a manual transfer when you have a balance in your FastSpring Payouts account.
- Auto Transfer: Generally preferred to maintain your current payout time frames and when you do not need to check exchange rates before each transfer.
- Go to your FastSpring Payouts Portal. If needed, complete steps above to configure one or more transfer methods.
- From the FastSpring Payouts home page, ensure your preferred transfer method is selected.
- Enter an Amount less than or equal to the Available Funds in your FastSpring Payouts account and click Continue.
- You will see a preview of any applicable fees before completing the transfer.
- Follow instructions to set up at least one transfer method in FastSpring Payouts.
- In the FastSpring Payouts portal, select Transfer to view your Transfer Center.
For your desired payment method, select Action > Create Auto Transfer.
- To modify existing auto transfer settings, select Action > Update Auto Transfer.
Configure the transfer period. We recommend you select Every day.
- If you set your auto transfer to every day, then FastSpring Payouts will initiate a transfer whenever there is a new balance in your account, which is based on your Payment Frequency.
- Ensure the transfer percentage adds up to 100 and click Save.
- Optionally, select More Options to configure additional currency settings.
- Click Confirm.
Updated 2 months ago