At FastSpring, we know that the more time you spend waiting for payouts, shopping foreign currency exchange (FX) rates, and transferring money from place to place, the less time you spend growing your business. We are committed to help our Sellers get paid as quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively as possible. That means providing you with competitive FX rates and flexible payout options.
We recognize that FX can be difficult to understand, which is often intentional to help FX conversion providers make more money and prevent you from shopping around. FastSpring Payouts includes full FX transparency and clearly displays conversion rates and fees before you make a transfer. The FastSpring Payouts partnership with HyperWallet and PayPal leverages their access to wholesale FX markets (different from PayPal consumer FX rates ). We are able to pass on the savings to you.
- Currency and regional coverage: There are 55 currency options across 230+ regions compared to the previous 12 currencies and 36 regions.
- Transfer methods: Venmo and Moneygram are now available and cheaper direct bank deposit is available in 90+ countries compared to the previous 35 countries.
- To see the current fee and processing time for each method, log in to your FastSpring Payouts portal and click Resources > Fees
- Flexibility: Set up flexible split pay and auto-pay options and localize the FastSpring Payouts portal in your choice of 30+ languages.
- Competitive foreign exchange rates: FastSpring has negotiated FX fees that are better than alternative options in most cases.
- Transparency: See real-time fees based on your transfer method selections and integrated payment tracking.
- Dedicated support: Multilingual phone, email, and chat support is available to answer any questions about account setup or transfers with FastSpring Payouts. For security purposes, you must be logged in and authenticated to contact Support.
- Security: Bank account validation and multifactor authentication keep your funds even more secure.
Through the FastSpring Payouts platform, sellers can convert funds to up to 55 different currencies without moving money between multiple intermediaries.This saves you time and money because we have secured aggressive FX rates through the PayPal wholesale currency trading desk.
- Preview FX rate. Check the rate by creating a new transfer. Note: you cannot preview a conversion rate for an auto-transfer.
- Transfer with confidence. The rate you see is the final rate you will pay—there are no hidden fees that you may encounter with other platforms and banks.
- Convert a lot or a little. With FastSpring Payouts, you can decide to convert your entire balance or just a portion.
- Give us a chance to match. If you see lower FX rates elsewhere, let us know. We are continually negotiating on your behalf and will continue to fight for lower fees. Please contact our FastSpring Payouts team at [email protected] with your Seller ID and any relevant details that will help us better support you and your growing business.
Payoneer is not a supported transfer method on FastSpring Payouts. However, you will find that almost all Payoneer functionality is available from FastSpring Payouts, along with some additional features. If you have specific concerns, please contact our Support Team for guidance.
Funding and Transfers
- Existing payout settings: Your payment frequency and minimum/maximum payment settings will not change with FastSpring Payouts.
- Payouts Currency: Your FastSpring Payouts account can be funded in 1 of 5 currencies and then transfer out of your FastSpring Payouts account in 55 currency options.
- Account balance and payout: The balance on your FastSpring account reflects your current sales that will be paid out via FastSpring Payouts on a later date.
- Payout options and service fees: After you activate, click Resources > Fees in the FastSpring Payouts portal to see all of the payout and transfer options available for your country and currency.
At this time, the FastSpring Payouts Portal is unable to support payouts to sellers in the following countries:
- North Korea
Updated 2 months ago