Depending on the type of storefront you use, there are various URLs to access it.
- Web Storefronts: Use hyperlinks to send customers from your website, social media, or messaging to your storefront. The hyperlink can direct customers to the product catalog, or a specific product page.
Each store receives a unique subdomain when you create it. The subdomain is not editable.
- Navigate to Storefronts > Web Storefronts. Click Links on the appropriate storefront.
- Click the URL you would like to access or use:
- Live Homepage: Customer-facing product catalog. FastSpring processes live transactions from your customers on this page.
- Test Homepage: Test version of your product catalog. You can make test orders from this page.
- Live Product Page: Customer-facing product details page. Customers can purchase the product from this page; FastSpring will send them the configured fulfillments.
- Test Product Page: Test version of your product details page. You can make test orders from this page.
- Cart Page: Custom orders that you have configured.
Although you cannot directly link to a popup storefront with a hyperlink, each popup storefront contains a URL.
- Navigate to Storefronts > Popup Storefronts.
- On the applicable popup storefront, click Place on your Website. The Checkout on your Website dialog appears.
- The URL is located within the quotation marks following data storefront=.
To access the test version of the popup storefront, type .test between the base URL and .onfastspring.com.
- Navigate to the details page of the product, bundle, or subscription that you would like to link to.
- Click Checkout Links at the top, right corner of the page. A popup appears.
- Select the radio button for the associated type of storefront.
- POST order details to the /sessions endpoint to generate a session URL. The API responds with a session ID.
- Append the session ID to the storefront URL. For example:
Call the Store Builder Library’s (SBL) checkout session to access the storefront URL. The SBL will load the specified session in the storefront.
Updated 2 months ago