Overview of subscription-related webhooks
Each subscription instance has a unique subscription ID, which you can obtain through webhooks or API requests. Use the following webhooks to track and manage new and existing subscription instances:
- subscription.activated: A customer successfully purchased a subscription.
- subscription.updated: You edited an active subscription in the app or with the API.
- subscription.trial.reminder: A customer received a free trial reminder notification.
- subscription.payment.reminder: A customer received a payment reminder notification.
- subscription.charge.completed: FastSpring successfully rebilled a customer for their subscription.
- subscription.charge.failed: A rebill transaction failed.
- subscription.payment.overdue: A customer received an overdue payment notification.
- subscription.canceled: You or a customer canceled an active subscription.
- subscription.uncanceled: Remove a subscription cancelation.
- subscription.deactivated: You or FastSpring deactivated a canceled subscription.
When Webhook Expansion is enabled, webhooks return the full subscription payload, consisting of all information related to that subscription instance. Otherwise, the webhook only returns the subscription ID.
Updated over 1 year ago