Create a subscription to regularly bill your customers for your software or service. Depending on the type of subscription you configure, you or FastSpring can bill customers in customized increments.
- Automatic-Renewal: FastSpring automatically rebills customers in the time increments you configure for the subscription. Customers can update payment information or cancel their subscription in the account management portal.
- Managed: You or your team initiates charges from the app or the /subscriptions endpoint. This is beneficial for usage-based rebills. Customers can update payment information or cancel their subscription in the account management portal.
- Manual-Renewal: FastSpring does not store payment information at checkout. Customers can access the account management portal to make a payment for the subscription prior to the expiration date. Otherwise, FastSpring cancels the subscription.
Each subscription contains a subscription definition, which includes the frequency of charges, payment amount, payment duration, and product path. After you create the subscription, you can apply customizations and promotions.
- Create a New Subscription
- Configure Pricing + Discounts
- Add a Fulfillment
- Set up Notifications + Cancelation Settings
- Incorporate Related Offers + Add-Ons
- Apply Advanced Configuration
- Create and Manage Subscriptions
- Apply Advanced Scheduling to your Subscription
- Add a Free Trial to you Subscription
- Incorporate a Product Discount
- Create a Subscription Add-On
- Enable Manual Renewal Subscriptions
- Manually Bill a Customer
- Enable Advanced Subscription Scheduling
- Configure Trial Reminders
- Delete a Subscription
Updated 2 months ago