Each time a customer places a new order, FastSpring generates an internal order ID. You can track associated order activity with the following webhooks:
- order.completed: FastSpring has successfully processed a new order.
- order.payment.pending: A customer placed an order with a delayed payment method, which requires your approval.
- order.canceled: A customer has canceled an existing order.
- order.failed: A customer's payment failed at checkout.
- fulfillment.failed: A customer did not receive one or more of their fulfillments.
- mailingListEntry: Collect cart abandonment information to send remarketing emails.
When Webhook Expansion is enabled, each webhook returns the full order payload, consisting of all order-related information. This may include other expanded payloads as well. Otherwise, the webhook only returns the order ID.