Use the /products endpoint to create and manage products and associated pricing in your store. This does not apply to subscriptions.
- Get products by path
- Get all product IDs
- Create and update products
- Get all product prices
- Get all product prices in specified country
- Get all product prices in specified country and currency
- Get a single product price
- Get a product price in a specified country and currency
The /products endpoint can return price data for each country and currency that your store supports. If you do not include additional parameters, the API returns all product prices for each country and their default currencies. The responses also include VAT and GST.
FastSpring updates its currency exchange rates every 6 hours. Call GET /products/price at least once per day to maintain up-to-date pricing.
You can apply the following parameters to each product pricing request:
- ISO 2-character country code: Returns product pricing for a specific country, including applicable VAT or GST
- ISO 3-character currency code: Returns product pricing in a specific currency, regardless of the country's default currency